Main Forum | Post Reply
Pearle and everyone else
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 16, 7:38pm EST

Pearle and everyone else
Posted by PR_Lacey (VIP) 18 Aug 2018 10:24pm

Hugs to everyone sorry I did not answered you when you sent message to table , I play from a tablet and to type a message I have to leave the table. I do miss you all my friends. So let me tell u all what's going on my life. My mom had just passed away 3 months ago after a long sickness ,so I was not on cause I was taking care of her. Now my brother was given 3 to six months to live since his transplant kidney not working right plus he now have a very bad heart so dialysis is very bad for his heart.his Dr told me that he will need a heart and kidney transplant to survive ,but he is 2 weak for any kind of surgery so there no hope for him , and yes I'm taking care of him at home so I have not much time to play and see u all. Good news is Juan is doing good , he just turn 30 an age Drs used to tell me he will not be alive , but he proof them all wrong😃. Juan very good and he did helped me take care of Mom and now helps me as much as he can with my brother. So this been long already.
Hugs to spicii, Pearle , Diva, Marge and all my friends and players .
Note: I was sad to learned that Don had passed away

So happy to see you .....
Posted by Pearle (moderator) 18 Aug 2018 10:40pm

I was so happy to see you in the Doms main hall tonight .... You have been missed and I think of you and Juan many times. So sorry to hear about your mom, but at least your mom and dad are together again. You have had so many people who depend on you ... You are a very strong woman Alma! We all miss you and would welcome you back as a TD in a heartbeat!!! I will keep you and your brother in my prayers and thank you for letting us know how you are!!!! Many HUGS!
Paula

PR?!
Posted by jethrotulll (VIP) 19 Aug 2018 12:55am

PR_LACEY, only know that you have been missed greatly, people ask all the time if you are okay. Clearly you have had some challenges, and we all hope and pray that you come out of them okay. Come back when you can. You are missed.

Welcome back!
Posted by GoDiva (moderator) 19 Aug 2018 10:18am

My dear Alma, what a hard time you have had while dealing with your own illnesses too. You were going to have eye surgery a while back I think? How did that go? Glad to hear that Juan is doing well and helping you too. See you in Doms!

Alma
Posted by Spicii (TD) 23 Aug 2018 9:55am

So happy to hear from you and my prayers for all you have been through and those you lost. Was hoping to see you on facebook but so happy to hear from you. My hugs to Juan and you and sayings prayers for the future. Hugs my friend, Spicii

Helloooooooooo Alma
Posted by DeDe (TD) 23 Aug 2018 7:56pm

Nice to hear from you my dear friend . I have thought of you often and sorry to hear about your mum and uncle . I hope your health is doing better . I hope to see you in crib lotza love darlene or duddles or daisy and now DeDe the alligator

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map