Main Forum | Post Reply
Pearle's 8PM Friday tourney
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 28, 5:31am EST

Pearle's 8PM Friday tourney
Posted by Board_Sailor (VIP) 22 Mar 2019 8:27pm

Pearle, first so sorry to hear about the passing of DeDe. Always enjoyed tourneys she TD'ed.

I tried to play your 8PM tourney tonight, but the entry page did not have any links to the tournament. I got out, in, re-logged in, etc. but never was offered anything to click on to join the tourney. A couple of links to other functions worked, but just had nothing to click on to join the games. When I joined the entry page there were two players signed up, but they left shortly thereafter. Just thought you would like to know. Don

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map