Main Forum | Post Reply
CAN WE GET MORE MULTI-PLAYER TOURNAMENTS PLEASE?
Play gin-rummy tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 28, 9:07am EST

CAN WE GET MORE MULTI-PLAYER TOURNAMENTS PLEASE?
Posted by LADY_AWE (VIP) 2 Aug 2018 3:30pm

I was noticing that there aren't many gin tournaments being offered. I took a leave of absence and now that I am back things look pretty bleak.

Most serious Ladder Climbers like myself understand the importance of multi-player tournaments and how they help us ascend the ladder much faster than the Main Hall ever can. My own dynamic has always been to log onto GC, check the lineup of multi-player tournaments being hosted and then head into the Main Hall as fill-in time. Sometimes I never even have to play in the Main Hall when the tournament lineup is full. So more choices makes me a Happy Camper! Thanx!!

Welcome back!
Posted by GoDiva (moderator) 3 Aug 2018 8:10am

You are so right, we need to get this up and running again. Especially since we'd like to get a Tourney of Champions going here soon (check out cribbage and backgammon). To do that we need tournament winners and to have them we need tournaments to be set and supported! Here's hoping!

IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED ;)
Posted by PRETTY_PATTI_ (TD) 14 Sep 2018 12:27pm

The Gin Rummy Community is sparking back to life and I am loving it! Thank you for the VIP regulars who support my hosting efforts so consistently ... you know who you are!

And this post is to also let you know that I am hosting noon-time and mid-day tourneys now as well. Due to scheduling constraints, they may not show up until the actual morning of - but rest assured, they will continually be in the lineup daily.

And expect a variety of hosts to soon meet your multi-player tournament needs. What that does, is allow both VIPs and hosts to play that much more frequently!

And lastly, yes - this host does offer "gin only" because there are players who actually prefer it. I get that it is not a favorite of many, but I honor that it is a favorite of some. Just sit those out if they are not your cup of tea . Cya at the tables!!!

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play gin-rummy tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map