Main Forum | Post Reply
SHOWING UP FOR TOURNAMENTS
Play gin-rummy tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 20, 8:51am EST

SHOWING UP FOR TOURNAMENTS
Posted by DreamCastr_XYI (TD) 8 Jul 2022 1:31pm

PLAYERS;

THERE SEEMS TO BE AN ISSUE OF UNDERSTANDING WITH TIME FOR TOURNAMENTS.
ON THE SIGN-UP PAGE IT IS CLEARLY STATED TO PLEASE BE IN THE ROOM “5 MINUTE, PRIOR TO START TIME”
PLAYERS WHO ARE FINISHING UP IN MAIN OR ELESWHERE ARE GIVEN A 2 MINUTE COURTESY GRACE OF 2 MINUTES TO ARRIVE AND BE READY TO PLAY. SHOULD YOU NOT BE IN THE ROOM YOU ARE OUTTED, AS NOT TO KEEP OTHER PLAYERS WAITING.
AS A TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR, I AM BOUND BY RULES AS WELL. I NEED TO START THE TOURNAMENT AND KEEP THINGS RUNNING IN A TIMELY FASHION TO NOT INTERRUPT THE NEXT TOURNAMENT.
SO , I ASK YOU TO PLEASE BE ON TIME FOR FUTURE TOURNAMENTS SO WE MAY PROCREED ACCORDINGLY.

ON TIME STARTS FOR TOURNEYS
Posted by ChrisCrossed (moderator) 8 Jul 2022 9:13pm

THANKS FOR POSTING THAT DREAMCASTR. T.D.S ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE ON TIME STARTS .. AND I KNOW IT'S DIFFICULT WITH PLAYERS COMING IN LATER AND LATER. SO ALL OF US APPRECIATE YOUR POST! THE 5 MIN MIA RULES DOES NOT APPLY TO TOURNEY STARTS.. AND ALL TOURNEYS SHOULD BE ON THE WAY AFTER THE COURTESY 2 MIN WAIT FOR A PLAYER SIGNED IN BUT NOT IN THE ROOM.

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play gin-rummy tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map