Main Forum | Post Reply
Michael Sall Book
Play gin-rummy tournaments online
It's now:   Jul 27, 3:17am EST

Michael Sall Book
Posted by MisterPink (VIP) 17 May 2023 6:18pm

Does anyone know where I can buy a copy of his book — Gin Rummy: A Predator's Gude?

$
Posted by MisterPink (VIP) 19 May 2023 9:57am

I'll pay $300 for a copy

Good Luck
Posted by Capt_Merrill_Stubing (VIP) 8 Jul 2023 10:15pm

Been looking for years. Even asked old heads from Pennsylvania he played with. One sold a few years back at auction. Even was in Canada searching their resources to photo copy it if possible. It was printed there.

All
Posted by gincut123 (VIP) 12 Nov 2023 1:11pm

I played with him in New York a month ago. I can get them. How many do you want?

A Predator’s Guide M. Sall
Posted by MSall (VIP) 21 Nov 2023 11:58am

Send him an email. Mike had a thousand reprinted. He still charges $200 per copy.

Every Saint has a past as every sinner has a future. Always monitor the Saint’s behavior and leave it to a Higher Authority to decide when the sinner has found redemption. M. Sall (1998)

Library of Congress
Posted by MSall (VIP) 6 Jun 2024 10:48pm

Tony Clifton go with the intra library lending and request the book from your local library. It will take a week or so but you’ll get a copy sent to your library. Enjoy.

The LOC has every edition ever published in The US of A. Plus, all request are nominal if not less.

Email
Posted by B500B (VIP) 1 Jul 2024 6:24pm

MSall, where would I find the email address?

the book
Posted by alexislh (VIP) 7 Jul 2024 6:06pm

hey
im interested too in buying this book
i sent him an email and he responded but after that no answer i am ready to put in the 200 dollars but i cant find a seller ps im from europe

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play gin-rummy tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map